1. Term of sale
This page tells you the legal terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we sell any items on the Site (“Items”) to you. Please note these Terms only apply to the purchase of Items on the Site. Purchase of Items from any other source will be governed by the terms and conditions applicable at the relevant source. Please note that promotions and offers available for purchases on the Site may not be available for purchases through other sources and vice versa.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Items from the Site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. By placing an order, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Items, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
items on the site
The images of the Items on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Items. Your Items may vary slightly from those images.
All sizes and measurements of Items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Items are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about Items has been mis-published, including without limitation prices and promotions.
All our Items are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any Items in a business or public environment.
Please be aware that our Items are not aimed at persons aged under 16 so please take extra care when purchasing Items as gifts for persons under this age group.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the Site.
Prices for Items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched.
Please note that the prices listed on the Site are only applicable for Items purchased on the Site and not through any other source.
The price of an Item does not include delivery and returns charges. You will be provided with details of our delivery charges during the order process. Please note that whilst we take utmost care in ensuring the content on the Site (including descriptions of the Items and associated services such as shipping, payment terms, offers and promotions and delivery timescales) are accurate the Site may at times contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Where this affects an order that you have already placed we will notify you of the error if it will impact upon your order. In this regard, we reserve the right not to fulfil any orders that you have placed based on information on the Site that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use Site www.internationalhat.com(“Site”) and interact with us on the International Hats brands official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube accounts (“Social Media”). By using the Site and Social Media you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy.
Information we collect about you
During your use of the Site and the Social Media and when you purchase items from or participate in any promotions on or linked to the Site and/or on the Social Media we may collect and process the following information about you:
1. Information you give us. We ask for your name, date of birth, telephone number, home address, delivery address email address and credit card and other payment details when you purchase items from the Site (“Items”). We also generate an order number linked to you when you place an order on the Site (“Order”). You may also give us information about you when you fill in forms on the Site or when you correspond with us on the Social Media for example when you register to subscribe to our newsletters and emails, when you enter into our prize draws, competitions and other promotions, when you complete forms to receive particular offers or when you participate in our Social Media activities or surveys. In such circumstances you may provide additional information about you such as your photograph and other images and identifying information, your interests and hobbies, details of your Social Media accounts, posts and preferences. You must ensure the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information is accurate and up to date and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
2. Information we collect about you. When you use the Site and the Social Media we may automatically collect the following information:
a. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
b. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, carriers who deliver Items to you, card protection and payment processing companies that process your payments for Items, business partners (including without limitation third parties that provide promotions and prizes on the Site and/or Social Media and third parties that we consider you may be interested in based on your preferences and use of our Site), sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, market research and promotions management agencies, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you for example our carriers that deliver Items to you, our card and payment processing companies that process your payments for Items and suppliers of items and prizes for our promotions and other carefully selected third parties whom we consider may be of interest to you.
2. Market research and promotions management agencies to help improve the Site and Social Media, and the services we offer to you.
3. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and the Social Media.
In all circumstances we work closely with these third parties to ensure your privacy is respected and protected.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you change your mind about any Items purchased you can return them to us within 14 days of the order being delivered to you, provided:
1. the Items are unworn and unwashed (and there are no signs of transfer of any make-up or other stains);
2. the Items have all tags attached and are returned with correct despatch and order information.
We will refund the price that you paid for the Items taking into account any discounts or promotions applied when you purchased the Items. The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid. All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that this policy only applies to Items you have purchased on the Site. For Items purchased from other sources, you will need to check the returns policies of the applicable source.